Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby #3

Wow it has been quite some time since I have updated the blog! So, just to catch up a little....We are expecting baby number 3 in September...we decided that we wanted at least 18 months between Sam and our next baby, and not knowing how long it would take me to get pregnant we stopped trying to prevent it....Well it didn't take long ha ha ha I guess it is was just meant to be :)(Sam and this baby will be almost exactly 18 mnths apart) I have not thrown up at all with this pregnancy so I feel very blessed. It is very exhausting to be pregnant while having a one and two year old but, Maycee is at the stage where she can help me out a lot and Sam is pretty low maintenance so we are getting by just fine :) We decided to not find out the gender of this baby since we already have a boy and girl, we already have everything we need. It  makes me more anxious for this baby to get here not knowing what it is! I feel so very blessed that we have two healthy kids already and so far a healthy one in my belly. Being a mom is the best thing! I love my little family and I am so grateful it is mine forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment