Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Frustrating Day!

Don't get me wrong I love my life and am grateful for everything I have..but when things don't work out like they should it is so frustrating! So to start out the day I decided to track a package I was suppose to get like 2 days ago..So I call customer service and they tell me to look it up on the UPS website. I found out that UPS couldn't deliver a package to me because "they couldn't find the address"and to call the sender...not a big deal, I call customer service and they tell me UPS just took it to the post office so I could pick it up there. So I have my sister pick it up for me while she is out and about only to find out they had already sent it back to "The Childrens Place".. so calling them back, for the third time already, I find out that once the package is returned, there is nothing I can do but be refunded my money even though I had nothing to do with them not finding my address and I went to the post office as soon as I found out it was there...I never once got a phone call telling me about the situation! Now this wouldn't be such a problem but the package consisted of an entire winter wardrobe for both of my kids including boots! All for under 100 bucks! I got some awesome sale prices and was so happy that I was done shopping for kids winter clothes! Anyway customer service for "The Childrens Place" sucks! She simply told me there is nothing she can do. They did not try to help me out AT ALL! And the lady was so rude!So, I am getting my money back so that I can shop elsewhere! Ok it as all out of my system now...you may be rolling your eyes at me and that is ok. Sometimes i just have to vent! I am sure you can understand that.
     So not even 20 minutes after that happened I find out we can't close on our house yet because we included the fridge in our loan, and the government says that since the fridge is not connected to the house it holds no value so you cannot include it in the loan...So, here we have been waiting to hear back from rural housing for a WEEK, so that we can close on our house and they finally call and tell us that....WHATEVER! It is so ridiculous! We were really looking forward to moving this weekend but it doesn't look like it is going to happen...We aren't that lucky obviously...
      Just a warning ....DO NOT EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY TODAY!

1 comment: