Saturday, September 10, 2011

Apples Galore!

Today I spent hours and hours and hours making apple pie filling, some apple pie(I didn't help make the pie but I was watching Meghan and mom make it), and even some apple sauce, with Meghan, Mom, Dad and all the kids! It was a bit crazy at times(every kid cried at least once, and sometimes more than one at once) but oh so worth it for the yummy pie filling!
"Best job EVER!"...The kids got to wash the apples in a big bowl of water

Apples peeled and sliced

Meghan and mom putting the apples and syrup stuff into jars and boiling them

Doesn't it look yummy!

Maycee helped by biting every apple she could get her hands on

TaDa!

Me and Magoo

Boiling the peels and cores to make apple sauce

All done!
 

2 comments:

  1. Fun times! Was that only one jar of apple sauce that I saw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha and the container with the black lid I know not much :)

    ReplyDelete